Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Introduction Post

The purpose of this blog will primarily be somewhere for me to put some of my knowledge of DELMIA QUEST (QUeueing Event Simulation Tool) out on the Internet. This is for two main reasons: one, I'd like to have somewhere to keep some of the tools I've written for QUEST, and two, maybe someone somewhere will get some value out of what I leave here.

I spend a lot of my time these days working on ways to automate the use of QUEST through QUEST's Batch Control Language (BCL) and Simulation Control Language (SCL), so that's probably what most posts will focus on for now.

I'm always looking to learn more about QUEST and simulation packages in general, so leave a comment or send an email (if that's available).

I run a Google Group on DELMIA QUEST, which at the moment doesn't have a lot of activity. If you're interested in joining go to http://groups.google.com/group/delmia_quest and join, and I'll more than likely approve you.

Happy simulating.

No comments: