Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Labor shirt colors

This is a stupid, however somewhat useful SCL macro. Sometimes I end up with a model with lots of laborers who all have the same color shirt. Call me crazy, but I think the model presents a little better if the labors don't all look the same.

So here it is, a stupid SCL macro you can use to change all your labors' shirt colors (note it won't let the color be the same as his pants or skin color (at least with the default laborer I'm using))

So here it is


2 comments:

yinshuang吟双 said...

Hi, nice to meet .

I'm a final year student, currently doing my final year project titled ' Simulation of pull production using QUEST software' but i found it hard to run the simulation as error always occur. Do you know where can i get more information about this ?
Thanks a lot.

San

Zaphod at Home said...

http://groups.google.com/group/delmia_quest is the best place I know of to find other QUEST users and get help finding answers...