Wednesday, January 20, 2010

SCL Examples

I recently received an email from a student using QUEST who was looking for examples of SCL.

I told him to first look at the default QUEST logics at QUESTlib\Sysdef\Logics, to see how QUEST uses SCL.

But I can't think of any good examples of how to write SCL macros. So I found an old macro I wrote that dumps all the process assignments for each laborer in a model to a tab-delimited text file. I figured it would be a good example of how to use SCL to get information out of a model, and shows some examples of different SCL syntax.

You can download it here, hopefully; I put it on Google Docs as just a file, so you should be able to go download it there.

1 comment:

RichaerdShu said...

HI,nice to meet you
I'm a engineer.
I meet a problem on QUEST when I
simulate a case.Event though used
many functions of quest aleady.
I wrote down a
file and put it on google quest
group(file name:AskNetEng100211).Please teach me how to do
the case.
Best regart.